Monday, December 31, 2007

Catch up

This is going to be a challenge; keeping up with posting.... I followed up Saturday's "Gut Check" run with 9.5 miles yesterday. I went exploring a bit from the established trails in the park near our home. They opened a new connector street this summer in Twinsburg that comes close to some existing trails. There have been rumors of connecting these trails with the community gardens and the Liberty Park trail system. This would provide some great options for running or biking in the area. Anyways, I thought that I would see if I could find the "Northwest Passage".

Some ATV riders had already been back there some time ago and I followed the path they made. Very pretty area and I came across an old stone culvert that was pretty beat up. Very large stones were used to create it and I could imagine the road that used to go through there lots of years ago.

Found my way back to the trail and completed a very fun and encouraging run.

No comments: