Sunday, March 21, 2010

Big week!

52.6 miles total! 25 mile run w/JP yesterday in the valley! Still feeling good!

That about sums up the week! I was able to meet JP yesterday and share 25 miles of trails in the CVNP. It was nice to get caught up with him and hear his stories about the Old Pueblo 50 miler he completed! This was my longest run and my biggest week, so far for the year. I know more is to come and I am excited/anxious about "Forget the PR" and "Burning River". My main goal is to keep healthy and keep moving!

We took our annual trip to Burton for the pancake breakfast this morning and enjoyed walking around the Century village after-wards. There were some horses in a pen acting a bit frisky, and then we found some turkeys in another pen, acting very noisy! It was pretty funny hearing the two toms gobble away with their tail feathers in a big fan! The two hens in the pen did not seem too impressed however...

This weather is really helping to brighten everyone's mood... The extra daylight in the evening helps too.

No comments: