Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Contrast

I had a great 4 mile run this morning with a light rain falling and 50 degrees. I just finished a nice 2 mile walk with Denise and we were covered with snow by the time we returned! What is wrong with this picture?

I have a very bad case of spring fever and just want to see some sunshine and warmth! I know that the temperature and weather will improve, probably overnight, and I just need to be patient. Come August, I will be wishing for snow again...

Let's see, what else is happening around here? Gina's track tryouts were cancelled today due to weather. Abby is feeling better after her weekend bout with the bug. Denise's training for San Diego continues to go well.

We have decided upon a new sofa. We just need to get back to the store to order it. We have also decided to go with hardword flooring in the family room. Again, we just need to get the material ordered and I can spend a weekend hammering out some work stress! Nothing like a home improvement project to help reset the mind and attitudes.

Well, time to go brush a dog....

No comments: