Sunday, February 10, 2008

Running in Bedford Reservation again...

Since we have had so much rain this week, the bridle trails in Bedford reservation seemed like it would be in the best condition to run. I did not want to run in the mud if I could avoid it. There will lots of time for that this spring...

Andy agreed to run with me and I hoped to pick up my pace a bit for this run. Andy is training for Boston so my 'faster' pace was still pretty pedestrian for him. He met me at Egbert Shelter and we proceeded to Frazee house on the towpath for our turn-around point. It was a nice morning, 30 degrees with a couple of random sprinkles of rain.

It was good to catch up with Andy and the miles passed quickly. 2 hours and 16 minutes later, I was back in my car heading to the bakery for breakfast treats for the family. (one for me too!!)

No comments: