Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cross Training

This week has gone by fast...

Abby and I are going to ride the tandem in the Medina Ice Cream Odyssey ride in a couple of weeks. Unfortunatly, we have not been doing any riding so we are trying to make up for that now. We have taken a couple of great evening rides this week and it feels good to be on the bike again. These times are pretty fun together and we share lots of laughs each time we are out.

A group of people are meeting at Happy Days saturday evening to run the last 30 miles of the BR100 course. I hope to get 10-15 miles in saturday morning for a 'warm-up' to make for a good simulation/training day.

I am getting to the point now where I just want the race to get here! I know that whatever training that I have done (or not done) is past and I really can't do anything else now but screw it up. It is just a matter of being patient and getting the 'head games' straight. Keeping work and family and training balanced is difficult right now. I need to get back centered and hopefully this weekend will help.

No comments: