Sunday, July 27, 2008



Here is a pace chart for next weekend (Click on it for a larger view). It is hard to believe that next week at this time I hope to have finished the 100 miles! My goal for the day is simple: FINISH! This is all that matters. I think that if things go well, I will finish between 26 and 28 hours, but I honestly do not know.

The magnitude of this event is really sinking in. Most of you are probably saying "Duh!" right now, but as with all endurance activites, I cannot think of the entire event in one chunk. My mantra will be "Just get to the next aid station." It will be a true test of "how bad do I want it" and "can I keep going when everything is telling me to stop?"


Oh yes, the taper jitters are hitting me full force!

1 comment:

Lloyd said...

You are ready. Good luck!